Three.


Dear Baby Girl,

You turn three today! The tradition of writing you a special birthday note each year has become one of my favorites. I love looking back and reading about how much you've grown and also want to take every opportunity I can to tell you how much I love being your mom and what an incredible girl you are. Vera Rae, you are my best friend, my sunshine, my world, my girl.  Everyday I am in complete and utter awe as I see you grow and become your own, beautiful person. A girl who is smart, curious, fun, silly, and extremely sensitive and aware of others and the world around her. 

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to call you my best buddy, my little, my daughter. We spend all day together, just you and me, playing with blocks, watching Barbie (it's a horrid show, we need to stop!), coloring, and eating pretzels in the little white bowl on the couch. We miss Daddy all day long, but we do pretty well by ourselves, the just two girls. My life and my world completely revolve around you, little one, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Until next year, my sweet girl... 

Thank you for being my daughter. I love you always, sweet girl.

Comments

Popular Posts