Enough


Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like right now without Vera. It seems like an eternity ago I was just Corinne... Not a mother but instead just a wife, a student, and a working woman. It's been over a year now since we learned Vera was coming to our family... And rest assured our lives, my life, has never been the same.

Sometimes I feel so exhausted I wonder how I am going to get through the day. Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking about and if she knows what my kisses mean. Sometimes I wonder why I chose to wear my best silk blouse when I know she's just going to drool all over it. Sometimes I wonder what I did right to get such a precious little girl. Sometimes I wonder what kind of person she's going to be when she grows up, and if she'll still like me in 2 years... 10 years... 50 years...

I have no idea what I'm doing as a Mother half the time, but I do know that I love this girl.
And for now, that's enough.

Comments

  1. Awwwwww!!! That was cute! Words right from the heart! That's the reason why I follow your blog :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts