One


Dearest Vera,

Happy 1st birthday! I can't believe you're already one, but at the same time, I can't remember my life without you in it. You are such a part of me. I know your smell, your baby fingers and toes, your eyes, and your smile better than I know my own. We've spent every day together since you were born. You've been my little buddy, my shadow, the center of my world.

Since you came into my life, you've filled my days with love, laughter, tickles, and growth. You've taught me about the circle of life and where my role as a woman fits into that. You've brought purpose to my life as I learn what a privilege it is to be your mother. No matter how old you are, no matter what you do or where you go, you will always be my sweet baby girl and I will always be your mom. I will forever cherish and remember these early days, when life is so simple and when you are so pure, so tiny, so full of need and so full of curiosity. Thank you for your giggles, your patience, your tenderness, and your sweet baby snuggles.

Happy birthday darling girl. I love and adore you more than anything in this world.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Vera!! :) Gosh! Time flies.. I still remember when you told us that you were pregnant :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    www.RitchStyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your sweet little girl! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post. Happy birthday to that little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Vera! Isn't being a mom the most rewarding experience?!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely together&matching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday Vera!!! You are so lucky to have such a great mommy and she is a lucky one to have you as well!!!

    xoxo,
    Itchel
    itchelita.bigcartel.con

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your little one! She's beautiful. I can't believe how fast they grow. My sweet little Ivy is about to be 1 next week too. I wish I could keep them this small and cuddly. Have a great weekend girl! XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtails & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts