Love, Daddy



Dear Baby Girl,

How long until you come and crash our party? It seems like it's taking forever for you to be born. I just want you to pop out of mommy so I can hold you and cuddle you and teach you about the world. You'll be too small to move around at first, but I'll carry you and show you things. Then when you are bigger we can walk around together and I'll show you even more things. I hope you're a curious baby, just like I was, because I can't wait to teach you everything and answer all your questions. The world is full of so much to learn. There are so many wonderful things to see and learn about, and I want to show you all of them. I love you Princess.

Love, Daddy

Comments

  1. LOVE your blog, but haven't been here in a while. Just caught up. So excited about the new addition. Congrads! Girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo sweet :-)

    http://mrsprissychrissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is precious.

    You both are going to be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is too precious! You guys sound soooo excited, rightfully so! How fun for you both!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts